2023 DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon - Full Marathon Registration
- Run-ready Fit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Minimum Age Requirement: 18 Years or Older
The following links are to register for the Marathon Events using the Payment Plan Option. To pay in full, please register using this link: https://raceroster.com/events/2023/62760/2023-dicks-sporting-goods-pittsburgh-marathon-weekend'
*Payment Plan Option* - You will receive a registration code to your provided email within 7-10 Business Days to be redeemed on the Official Pittsburgh Marathon Race Roster page. Note that you will not be fully registered for the event until this code is redeemed and you have received your event confirmation email.
The DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon provides a 26.2 mile tour of Pittsburgh the best way we know how: on foot! Join thousands of your fellow runners on this trek through 14 distinct neighborhoods with more than 300,000 spectators cheering you on every step of the way.
Date: May 7, 2023 7:00 am
Wondering why you should run in the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon? We'll let our previous participants tell you:
- "I have run 167 marathons around the world, and I can honestly say that the Pittsburgh Marathon has been one of my favorites. The organization and support behind the race is top-notch." -Recent Participant
- "I run in cities all over the country and think that this race is one of the best organized and friendliest races!" -Recent Participant
- "Great marathon, great organization, and AMAZING community support along the race route." -Recent Participant
- "Pittsburgh puts other cities' marathons to shame." -Recent Participant
- "This was my 80th marathon - thank you for putting on a world-class event. The volunteers, spectators, and city came out and were so supportive and positive!" -Recent Participant
- "I have run 30 marathons, and this was my personal favorite. The nutrition and hydration options, fans, and overall city experience were fantastic." -Recent Participant
The 15th Year of the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
We are so excited to celebrate the 15th year of the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon in 2023! The Pittsburgh Marathon was held annually from 1985-2003, and following a five-year hiatus, the DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon was relaunched in 2009 and debuted with a sold-out field. Join us for the 15th running of this awesome event this May!
- 26.2 miles of USATF-certified, closed on-street race course throughout the city
- Professional chip timing
- Personalized race bib
- Access to the two-day Pittsburgh Health & Fitness Expo
- Medical support throughout the course
- On-course hydration and nutrition
- Tech race shirt
- Award possibilities
- Finisher's medal
- Post-race activities
- Premium gift: to be announced!
- Partner giveaways
You’ll tour Pittsburgh across three rivers and bridges, each with their own distinct architecture and incredible city views. You’ll run past PNC Park (home to the Pittsburgh Pirates) and Acrisure Stadium (home to the legendary Pittsburgh Steelers) and through 14 unique neighborhoods featuring festivals, bands, and cheerathoners who will keep you motivated and smiling all the way to the finish line.
The DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon …
- Is a USA Track & Field-certified course,
- Is a Boston qualifier,
- Hosts 16 medical aid stations throughout the course,
- Offers water and Nuun Hydration carbohydrate + Electrolyte pre-mixed drinks at 18 fluid stations strategically located throughout the course, as well as Honey Stinger gels at three locations along the course and salty snacks (such as potato chips or pretzels) at select locations along the course.