2023 UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon - Half Marathon Registration
- Run-ready Fit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Minimum Age Requirement: 16 Years or Older
The following links are to register for the Marathon Events using the Payment Plan Option. To pay in full, please register using this link: https://raceroster.com/events/2023/62760/2023-dicks-sporting-goods-pittsburgh-marathon-weekend'
*Payment Plan Option* - You will receive a registration code to your provided email within 7-10 Business Days to be redeemed on the Official Pittsburgh Marathon Race Roster page. Note that you will not be fully registered for the event until this code is redeemed and you have received your event confirmation email.
The UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon is a runner favorite! You get to run over Pittsburgh's three rivers, across bridges with amazing city views, and travel through unique neighborhoods lined with spectators and entertainment that showcases Pittsburgh's history and diversity.
Date: May 7, 2023 7:00 am
Wondering why you should run in the UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon? We'll let our previous participants tell you:
- "I have run 14 half marathons and other races, and I have to say that this race was the biggest and most organized race I have run." -Recent Participant
- "I've done multiple half marathons, and Pittsburgh is the best - it is well organized and has great crowd support regardless of the weather." -Recent Participant
- "Amazing event! [This] was my first half marathon experience, and it was incredible." -Recent Participant
- "I loved the half marathon course. It is challenging, the hydration and nutrition provided is well-placed, the spectators are fantastic throughout, and the post-race festivities are enjoyable with entertainment and more!" -Recent Participant
- "I felt so welcomed by Pittsburgh!" -Recent Participant
- "It gets better every year - the atmostphere in Pittsburgh is unlike any other race." -Recent Participant
- 13.1 miles of USATF-certified, closed on-street race course throughout the city
- Professional chip timing
- Personalized race bib
- Access to the two-day Pittsburgh Health & Fitness Expo
- Medical support throughout the course
- On-course hydration and nutrition
- Tech race shirt
- Finisher’s medal
- Award possibilities
- Post-race activities
- Premium gift: stay tuned to see what it will be for 2023!
- Partner giveaways
You’ll tour Pittsburgh across three rivers and bridges, each with their own distinct architecture and incredible city views. You’ll run past PNC Park (home to the Pittsburgh Pirates) and Acrisure Stadium (home to the legendary Pittsburgh Steelers) and through 14 unique neighborhoods featuring festivals, bands, and cheerathoners who will keep you motivated and smiling all the way to the finish line.
THE UPMC HEALTH PLAN PITTSBURGH HALF MARATHON …
- Is a USA Track & Field-certified course;
- Hosts eight (8) medical aid stations throughout the course;
- Offers water and Nuun Hydration carbohydrate + Electrolyte pre-mixed drinks at eight (8) fluid stations strategically located throughout the course, as well as Honey Stinger gels at one location along the course; and
- Hosts a walking division to make it possible for more people than ever to MOVE!