P3R is the engine behind Pittsburgh’s greatest races. We strive to inspire any and all to run with us. Best known for organizing the acclaimed annual DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, P3R runs a variety of other high-quality races, events, and health and fitness programs throughout the Pittsburgh region. While many of our races attract some of the nation’s highest-profile professional athletes, we offer activities for all ages and ability levels. Anyone and everyone is invited to #RUNwithP3R! Read more at: P3R.org
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
- UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon
- FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Marathon Relay
- UPMC Health Plan/UPMC Sports Medicine Pittsburgh 5K Run
- Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon
- Pittsburgh Pet Walk
- Sheetz Pittsburgh Toddler Trot
- Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo
- EQT Pittsburgh 10 Miler
- Fleet Feet Liberty Mile
- GAP Trail Relay presented by UPMC Health Plan
All who engage with P3R and its events can expect:
- A Personal Challenge - Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just starting your fitness program, P3R provides the motivation you need to take it to the next level.
- An Exceptional Experience - P3R is committed to making it fun, easy, and exciting to be healthy! When you attend or sponsor a P3R race, workshop, or other event, you will enjoy a top-quality experience from start to finish.
- Health & Fitness Expertise - From eating right and training well to choosing the right gear, P3R’s health & fitness experts stay on top of the latest knowledge to help you reach your performance goals.
- Insider Access to an Incredible City - Runners and spectators alike can explore all that Pittsburgh has to offer through P3R’s eclectic race courses, fun race-day events, and special offers for shopping, dining, entertainment, and lodging.